Did you know that many complaints after pregnancy can be prevented by good prevention?
The so-called postpartum period begins with the delivery and lasts about 6 to 8 weeks. During this time the most important regression processes take place in the body! Especially in the first weeks after childbirth, it is therefore important to consider many factors that influence the regeneration of the body.
Evija Zubina, as a specialized physiotherapist and trained pelvic floor therapist, will guide you during the workshop. It informs you about processes and changes (e.g. in the abdominal muscles and pelvic floor) that take place during pregnancy, delivery and the postpartum period. She will give you instructions and tips for optimal recovery and answer questions about the topic of regression. At the end of the event you will receive a complete recovery program that will prepare you for the postpartum exercises.
We are looking forward to your visit
- Sunday 11 June 2023 (from 14:00 to 18:00)
- By e-mail: email@example.com or by phone on 044 592 79 79
Content of the workshop:
- Anatomy of the abdominal muscles, pelvic floor muscles
- What is rectus diastasis? What to consider already in the postpartum period for rectus diastasis?
- Pelvic floor during pregnancy and childbirth. What can be done for the pelvic floor already during the postpartum period?
- What does the body need in the postpartum period?
- What harms the body and regression process in the postpartum period?
- What exercises can/should you do during the postpartum period?
- Various aids (abdominal belts, pessaries) that support / promote regression processes during the postpartum period.
- Therapy options for postpartum discomfort.
- Flyer: click here
- Location: In Motion Physio in Glattbrugg
- Duration: half a day
- Maximum number of participants: 9
- Cost: 100.-